Skip to main content

2022-2023 Enrollment Information

Please read the following information thoroughly

                                  You may view our enrollment timeline for 2022/2023 school year here: 

                                                             2022-2023 Continuing Student timeline. 

                                         2022 - 2023 Secondary Enrollment Timeline for NEW students


NOTE: WE DO NOT PRE-ENROLL students coming from out-of-state or out-of-country.  Once the student is in Fremont, their family has established permanent residency in our attendance area, and can provide residence documentation, the parent/guardian may then complete the enrollment process.  We cannot make exceptions to this policy.

*The legal residence of the pupil and parents is where the pupil/parents reside 5 school nights a week. In cases of joint custody or separation, the parent/guardian must declare a primary residence of the child and legal documentation may be required.
*If the student resides within the District attendance area but without his/her parent(s), the legal guardian(s) must provide the District with a legal court document showing proof of guardianship to be eligible for enrollment.
*Pursuant to Board policy, Affidavits of Residency and/or informal transfers of parental control will not be accepted.

PROOF OF IMMUNIZATIONS: Documentation of child's immunization is required by law. Either a doctor's written statement or an official immunization record is necessary for registration. A 3 series Hepatitis B immunization is now required.

  • Tdap (Pertussis) Booster Requirement (AB 354) vaccination needed by May 2, 2011
  • A new California law (AB 354) has established an additional immunization requirement for the start of the 2011-2012 school year.
  • Students who have not received a Tdap booster will be excluded from school.
  • 7th through 12th grade students must have received a Tdap booster after their 7th birthday (including current 6th graders).
  • All students need to have proof of vaccination submitted to their current school office before their start date.
  • The record must show a stamp or signature from the physician or health care provider.

 Please visit Student Support Services - and - Immunization Requirements